If you are in Google checking the reviews considering staying here the short version is DO NOT STAY HERE, REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE.
It's hard to list everything that is wrong with this place because everything is wrong in this rundown place.
- Rooms are dirty and everything you see in the room from the furniture to the finishes of the decoration are CHEAP. Not normal cheap but CHEAP A** type. There is zero attention to detail on whoever built this place. They just went and bought everything from the cheapest suppliers cutting all possible corners (including the designer most likely) and this is what you get. I have stayed in cheap hotels in rural areas of undevelped countries and this one is even worse but at 10 times the price. These rooms should be rated at 20 USD per night being generous.
- During my 4 day stay nobody cleaned my room even once and had to go downstairs to ask for everything like towels or complimentary water every time. The towels were visibly dirty.
- I had to change rooms twice and could have kept doing it but was just tired and busy due to different issues: the lock didn't work so anybody could have just opened my door, the shower was broken and had to hold it for showering, hot water was not available at times and bed sheets/ room had a weird smell.
- AC vents all had some kind of dust which ended up over my clothes. I assume the AC has not been cleaned since construction of this place.
- I have been in very cheap hotels and their breakfast was way better. The breakfast is just depressing and choices are extremely limited. I love arabic food but don't know what they are serving here. One day couldn't even have boiled eggs or any type of meat. Bread is the cheapest bread you can get in the supermarket type. So if you are hungry just bring your own food. I spotted another foreign guest just eating 7 boiled eggs as seems it was the only edible thing he saw.
- The toilet was dirty as a public toilet. When showering you can see the murky water due to the dirt everywhere. They provide slippers but they look like they have been worn for decades.
- There's a kitchen but not a table or chairs to seat in. This is unbelievable as for any traveler sitting to use your laptop or just eat in your room is a basic need
- Unsurprisingly their wifi is trash. You cannot surf anything without interruptions. Even there is many networks to connect to they are all trash. Ended up using my data all the time.
- Everywhere you look at there's some exposed cement or poor detail in the finishing of the construction (even I spotted a hole in the wall at one of the main halls where you can see outside. Guess it's a mini window now)
Only good thing was that the rooms are big but the fact that they are almost empty and they have not enough furniture to fill in the space so looks like an apartment you just moved into in a new city when you are a student and only have a mattress in the floor because you have no money. I guess they expect their guest to bring their own furniture too. Not even the phone to ring the reception worked.
-Staff has a good attitude but their English isn't good, so better also learn some Arabic beforehand. I assume they are also underpaid and powerless to change anything in this place.
In summary I think this place shouldn't be listed on any website and from the quality of everything you see I wonder if the building foundations themselves are also built the same way so it could just collapse anytime. This is the kind of hotel you only stay in when you have no other choice.
Hope this review saves someone from even putting a foot in this "hotel". I chose it due to it's location but will try my best to never return.